Thursday, August 25, 2005

Two words.... Two Wheeler

Today was a frustrating day at work. I didn't really accomplish anything other than invalidating what I had done the last 2 days, as I had to start all over. Very frustrating.

Deni met me for lunch and we went to Sam's and walked around.

We ate the fish we caught yeseterday and the day before. Fresh trout. Hmmm. After dinner, dad came over to watch the kids for a second while Deni and I ran to the parents night at Ryan's school. We were a few minutes late, and it only lasted 12 minutes. Wasn't that informative, but oh well. I hope Ryan has a good year and enjoys his class.

Two words.... Two Wheeler. Ryan learned to ride his bike tonight.
We went to the park by our house. There is a basketball court, where I taught him to ride. When I first let go, he road in a circle, almost twice. Then we had to run back to the house to tell Deni (Ryan couldn't wait for Deni to show up.) Then we went back as a family. Other than starting by himself, he can ride pretty darn good. He favors turning to his left for some reason, but we can work on turning later. He rode home from the park, the street way. I ran behind him. Stopped him once from going straight into a parked truck. Ryan told Sydney, "Sydney, when you get big like me, I need to ride a 2 wheeler, like me."

Click here to see all pics taken of Ryan learning to ride his bike.