Thursday, August 18, 2005

"Smell my armpit"

Read an interesting article about Start on your first $1 million at age 16 - Well worth the read at MSN Money web site , espically those that have kids.

So our new house was wired for Surround Sound. Guess the guy didn't want to take his speakers, so he left the 5 speakers and a subwoofer. Problem is, I need a receiver. So I borrowed one from a co-worker. It is fun to make the floor shake. Up till today, I had just listened to some old music of mine with the new surround sound speakers. However today I decided to watch Star Wars IV with the kids, since Deni was gone to Enrichment this evening. Kids seemed to like it. I had to call Chewbaca a monkey to keep Sydney in the room a few times.

While we were watching Star Wars. Ryan looks at me and says "Smell my armpit", so without hesitation, I smelled his armpit. I said, "Hmmm, smells good." Ryan said, "I put on Deodorant." Must have found mine today and put it on.