Well other than a few small things, we are moved and I am going to be sore tomorrow. Michael Olsen, dad, Deni and I started about 9am and worked till about 9pm. We got all the big things moved, Washer and Dryer, couches, beds, 95% of our boxes and most of our clothes.
We are sleeping at our new house tonight. Ryan loves his new room and ths house. Yesterday while we were moving, I thought Ryan was with Deni and Deni thought he was with me... when I aksed Deni where he was, we got worried and started running around looking for him. I found him downstairs playing in the playroom. He opened a few boxes of toys we had packed 3 months ago. Just happy as a clam with our new house.
Since not too much is unpacked yet, I thought we might want to sleep at my parents one more night. When we asked Ryan if he wanted to sleep and Grandma and Grandpa Bergers house, he was sad. He has wanted to stay here at the house and not leave. We are happy that Ryan likes it so much.