The expression "mea culpa" has acquired a more direct meaning, in which, by doing or performing a "mea culpa", someone admits to have made a mistake by one's own fault (meaning that it could have been avoided if that person had been more diligent). It may be used even in trivial situations: if a football player, for instance, admits that his team lost a match because he missed a penalty kick, this may be called a "mea culpa", meaning that he admited his mistake, which he could have avoided (at least in theory), and that resulted in a subsequent evil.
Work was work. Had about 130 emails to catch up on for being gone for the last 7 business days, with moving and going on the Uinta trip, it has been a while since I have seen my office.
I returned Ryan's birthday gift (the fishing pole) as the tip was broken. Wal-wart returned it and I got a different pole. It was a little bigger than I had wanted but I wanted to have it so we could go fishing this week.
Ryan and I did the dishes tonight after dinner. It was the first time that he stood by me and helped me wash dishes. Maybe it is because he is tall enough now.
I brought another load of things from Mom and Dad's house to our house. We almost have all our stuff xfered to our house. I got Ryan's sandbox turtle, his digger toy, his computer and other misc stuff.
I guess we are having friends from our old ward over on Friday evening for games.
We found out who will be Ryan's Kindergarten teacher will be. He will have morning Kindergarten too. He offically starts on Aug 31st, but has testing before that.