Grandma and Grandpa Berger gave him some money, which we bought Ryan his "very own tackle box (Spongebob) and fishing pole." Ryan went with me to run some errands, one of which was to buy him the fishing pole. Anyway, we were at the mall and I gave him a penny to throw into the wishing pond. I told him to make a wish, then throw the penny into the pond and he might have his wish come true. He thought about it for a second and said, "hmmm, A bannana?" I looked at him and said "You want to wish for a bananna?, no why don't you wish for something else." Of course, his next wish was for an apple. He must have been hungry. I told him an apple wasn't a good choice either, but he should wish for something he really wanted. Finally he said, "Ohhhh, a fishing pole." then threw in his penny. Funny kid.
Grandma and Grandpa Bigler came last week and gave Ryan his birthday present - 2 teenage mutant ninja turtles. It is funny that I played with both Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.