Friday, August 05, 2005

Moving ......Part 3

Well we really didn't move anything today. Mainily unpacked things. Most of our things are unpacked, at least enough for us to live.

Nothing too exciting while unpacking. I do have to say that we actually have things up on the walls already. Our last home, it took us (me) about 3 yrs before I tried to put things up on the walls. Deni has done lots today to make this house our home. It is really starting to look good.

Tonight around 4:30pm, a friend and old co-worker, Chris Kline, from Colorado called me to tell me he was in town and wanted to visit. I made a few calls to Kevin and Josh and we all met at Pizza Factory to eat. 32 bucks and some change later, we were full. As Chris said during dinner, "I think the days of going into Wendy's and only spending $8 bucks is over." After eating, we all came back to our house for the grand tour and to visit. It was good getting everyone together, even though we were almost out numbered by kids. I think we end up chasing kids more than talking, bu it was a good time.

Tomorrow is the last day I have to get packed for my Uinta trip, so I will be quite busy.