Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Joys of having kids

This is a conversation I had with Deni today during work:

Deni says:
It's my lucky day - I can get a $1500 gift card for K Mart
Brett says:
sweet
Deni says:
All I have to do is give all of my information, plus a small fee and it's mine
Brett says:
do it, awesome, do they want a 2 yr old too....
Deni says:
Ahh, if they would've wanted her a little earlier before her nap - she would have been THEIRS!
Brett says:
ha
Deni says:
I lost her today. Couldn't find her anywhere. Finally decided to look in the cold storage and what do ya know, she was there - biting open unfrozen popsicles. Ahh, the juices were all over the carpet and everything
Deni says:
She has also learned that she can get eggs out of the refrigerator and one small - OOPS and they crack all over the floor
Deni says:
oh, and what else, she managed to take all of the spools of thread off of my serger and tangle them, then put them back on their holders
Deni says:
I need a tether and chain
Deni says:
I will be grey before my time with Sydney
Brett says:
the joys of having kids... right?



Tonight we went to the Park. Ryan met a little girl there and she asked where his dad was. Ryan's reply was - "He's right there and he's 50." I immediately corrected him and told him I was 21.