Novell is notorious for taking their employees to movies. In the past, they've even bought out multiple showings of a movie on opening day. Today I worked from 8 until 12:30. My director bought lunch for all of us and then we headed off to watch Ironman as a group. Ryan is quite jealous that I'm going to see Ironman. All he knows of Ironman is what he sees in commercials, which appear to be very persuasive for him.
The movie was really good. But probably not appropriate for a 7 year old, which is why he won't see if for a long time. After the movie, I headed back to work and finalized a few things but didn't get too much work done before I left at 4:30pm to go home. I could learn to enjoy these type of work days. They don't come too often, a few times a year, but they sure are great.
When I got home, I decide that I was going to put on my aero bars on my bike. I ended up putting them on mine and Deni's. I've had my aero bars for months and Deni just recently got a pair for her bike. We hope to go on a long bike ride tomorrow and try them out.