No one wanted to drive one of the rented snowmobiles as it was much faster than the others (and the fact that it was a $10,000 rented machine that no one wanted to wreck) so I drove it. I got going 80 mph before I decided that it was a probably good idea to slow down and before I killed myself.
Dad took this little video of me on the rented snowmobile. I was going about 50mph at the time.
Here's a picture of my Chinese brother Shane and I. Actually in his defense, it was very bright out, as you can see from the transitions lens on my glasses. I'm sure he would also want everyone to know that he had been wearing a helmet all morning and this hair doesn't normally look like this. I wanted to post this as I'm finally taller than Shane. Ok, so he was sinking in the snow, but I'm taller (at least today).
Shane, Dad and I
I had a great time snowmobiling. I have to add that while Shane was driving Dad's snowmobile, he ran into the back of dad (driving a rented snowmobile.) He only damaged the front of Dad's red snowmobile and didn't hurt the rented one. He tried to blame on it on me. Something about he was looking back for me and Dad stopped in front of him. Somethings never change (grin).