Saturday, March 08, 2008

Games and hanging out

Today was a laid back day. The whole family hung out at Mom and Dad's visiting and playing games. Shane had an old roommate come down to visit him for a bit.

In the evening, Kennedy, Teresa's youngest asked me to play cards with her. Kennedy doesn't normally like me to get close to her, much less play with her, so I went and started playing cards with her. I then got Shane to come and play and then 2 of Kennedy's older siblings.

Anyway before you watch this video clip. You have to know a few things. First we are playing Old Maid. Second, I have the Old Maid card. If you look at my cards, you will notice that one card is sticking up much higher than the rest (because this is the Old Maid card.) Anyway my niece, Bailey picks the old Maid card from me. Shane and I laughed and laughed for a good long time. It was funny that she would picked the only card that I had sticking 4 inches higher than the rest.