Monday, December 26, 2005

Thanks for the money...

Techincally today and tomorrow are paid holidays for me, but I decided that I would work them to make some extra money. I went into work about 8am and stayed till about 1:30pm at which time I went home for lunch. Since my job is to answer the phone when it rings, I can have all my work transfered to my cell phone, which I did for the remainder of the day. I didn't get a single call all day, but did get caught up on a few personal things while I was waiting.

We dropped the kids off at my parents about 3pm and when shopping trying to find good after Christmas deals. Deni got a few things at Old Navy. I went to Gart's Sports and finally bought the jacket I have been wanting for some time. The North Face Denali fleece jacket. I got the black on black jacket. It is the inner liner that can be zipped into most of North Face Jackets. I bought it with my Christmas money. Unfortunalty, the Denali was the ONLY North Face Jacket that wasn't 25% off. I have never seen that jacket on sale.

It is a very nice jacket.