Friday, December 16, 2005

Once a year...

Deni asked me to help out at the Nursery while she was at Enrichment tonight. The lady that asked if I could help out said that you are only asked to do it once a year and if they call you before it has been a year, tell them to call someone else (so others get their fair share.)

So I went. Armed with a few christmas movies. There were 18 kids and no treats, For 2+ hrs. Luckily I had one other man there to help out but it was a learning experience.

I now know why they only ask you once a year. If it was any sooner, you would probably remember and tell them NO.

I am thankful for my kids. For the most part, they are very well behaved kids. They were angels compared 90% of the kids I was watching.