Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'd rather be fishing....

I worked today till about 1:30pm then decided it was time to come home. (Since it was very slow - however I did get to read some of the Da Vinci code today) I stopped at Dad's for a bit, hoping the Eye Dr in Springville would call me back, so I didn't have to make a trip back out.

While I was at Dad's we decided that we would go fishing tomorrow up at Strawberry. Dad has been ice fishing almost everyday this week and has yet to catch any fish.

Since we were leaving so early in the morning (5:30am) I thought about going and spending the night at my parents, but decided against it and will set my alarm about 15 minutes earlier so I can get over there.

I started working on my taxes. The first day that you can submit your taxes e-file is Jan 13, 2006. It hink I might switch and use taxcut this year.