Today was General Conference. We watched it at home. After the second session completed, we all headed out to Wal-mart to do some shopping. Being the first of the month, both cars gas lights were on, so we looked up on gasbuddy.com to see the cheapest gas around. It was actually in Springville, so we drove and filled the car and truck up. Both were over $42 each, so I spent about $90 ($2.72 a gallon) bucks to fill up just for gas. Ouch. We then went to walmart. I took the kids over to the toy/garden/animal area while Deni got the things on her list.
I ran into an friend, Chris Snow, from our last ward and talked to him for a few minutes. Then dashed to find Deni and get home before the Priesthood conference started at 6pm. Well, I was a few minutes late. However, I took Ryan with me. He seemed to enjoy it for about 30-45 minutes, then wanted to come home. We stayed but left during the closing song.