Friday, September 30, 2005

Most likely to throw my golf clubs

Worked half a day today, then our team went to the Golf Course in Payson to play 9 holes of golf. This was the first time I had ever played Golf. On the first hole, I swung and missed the ball 2 times before hitting it on my third.

We were in teams of 3 and played some scramble game. Basically, each of you hit the ball, then you take the best ball, then each of you hit again, and continue this till you get the ball in the hole. It was something new and fun, but I'm NOT putting Golf clubs on my Christmas list, if that tells you anything.

I probably had more fun driving the cart around, but it was nice to get out of work. I've decided that I'm better at putting, probably because I've played put-put golf.

After playing 9 holes, they gave out awards. I got the "Most likely to throw my golf clubs" award. I got a little cooler, a 1/2 pound of Hersheys Chocolate and an old golf club that I could throw around all day long. It was fun.

On a sad note, a little baby at CHLA with SCIDS died today. It makes us thankful for Ryan. It also makes us wonder why Ryan came through with flying color and doesn't have any side effects. I know we have been blessed, but what is in Ryan's future that is so important that he is here and healthy. Guess time will tell.