It's always nice to get an email appointment from you boss about an impromptu meeting in 15 minutes that says, "Don't be late".
In that meeting, I found out that my team and another team are merging together. Good news is I keep the same boss, and I have some expertice that others don't that will now be on my team. Bad news is, it means that I will be more busy than I have. I guess I will have to reserve my judgement to see how things shake out.
Tonight the family went on a bike ride. I'm amazed at how well Ryan can ride his bike after a month. We were riding and I look over and he is riding with one hand. Then he stands up and peddles. At times, he peddles so fast, I have a hard time catching him. He loves "dirt biking". We go to the undeveloped roads next to our house and we ride around. He thinks it is pretty cool. It is fun to see him growing and learning so fast.