Today we watched the BYU football game on TV. It was such a close game, but BYU lost. They were so far ahead at one point, it was too bad.
Deni had the kids pictures taken this last week, I'm excited to see how they come out.
Deni's favorite Grandma (did I just say that), Grandma Bowers, showed up in Utah on Friday morning. She just stayed with us for 1 night, but it was fun to have her here.
Deni and I went on a date tonight. This last week was pretty stressful for me at work, as I carried the after hours cell phone. It's always nice to get woken up at midnight for no reason. I hate sleeping with a cell phone, but it helps with a little extra money here and there, so I continue to do it.
Anyway, we got a babysitter for 3 hours (cost $12 bucks) for both kids. We just went and walked around, talked and spent time together. Much needed. It had been a while since we had been out without the kids.