If you can't tell by these 2 pictures. The white stuff is salt. She actually took a huge bite out of the corn after getting all the salt she wanted on it. Deni and I came into the kitchen about that time she was gagging and trying to throw-up.
We went out to see our new niece, Kennedy Simkins this morning. You forget how small they are, till you hold them. I'm used to packing a 30 lb little girl around, not a small 7lb baby. She was cute and had her eyes open while we were there. Stefanie and family, as well as Mom and Dad, were there when we got to the Payson Hospital. I'm not sure she looks like the others, but who knows.
You can see all the pictures I took of her by clicking here.
As you can see, both Mom and baby are doing fine.
Finally, to top the night off, we went fishing. I had 4 fish on my line but only got 2 to of them to the shore. One of these, I even had Sydney reel it in. So today was Sydney's first fish.
I'm not sure what happened here. All I asked was for both kids to look at me so I could take a picture. My kids......