Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy September!

The work week is almost over. One more day, or maybe I will take half a day off. Guess we will see how things go tomorrow.

Today after work, I went with Deni to Sam's to do some grocery shopping. The Camry was out of gas, so we decided it was time to fill the gas tank. Since gas prices have been going up and up, with no end in sight, we decided that now is just as good of time as any. I have never seen a line of cars waiting to get gas. At Sam's, there are 8 pumps (and 4 lines). Each line had at least 2 cars filling up and about 3 to 4 waiting in line. We paid $2.67, which is better than most places, but it cost $40 to fill the Camry. Ouch.

Tonight we went on a family bike ride. The sub-division next to us has the streets poured but no houses in yet, so it makes it a perferct place to ride bikes, espically since Ryan is still learning to ride. Ryan crashed a few times, but he is getting the hang of things, like brakes and steering.

So far so good with Ryan's school. I'm not quite sure what he does in a day, but he appears to have fun. Hopefully he is learning things too.