Tuesday, September 13, 2005

etrade doesn't suck quite so bad

Well, I got my call from etrade. It was the Supervisor that told me "no one in the company would take the fee's off my account." He called to tell me that the fees were taken off and I should call back to get my account moved over to my Corporate account to keep from having any more fees.

Wow. So I went from getting $40 off my fees, to $80, to $260 bucks, or all of them taken off my account. Interesting. It took me about 2 hrs total at work to get this cleaned up, but 2 hrs for getting $260 bucks back is a deal.

Tonight I went with the Young Men to play Frisbee Golf. I hadn't done that in some time. It was alot of fun. I do have to say that this Young Men's group is way different than the one I am used to working with. Maybe that is why I'm there, so I can help with direction and organization.