Friday, October 07, 2005

My kids

Daddy's Little Angel and Dad's big helper


We got the kids pictures taken recently. They came out really cute. The kids are growing up. They have little personalities, however I think I may have tainted them a little bit with their musical tastes. Both Sydney and Ryan love the song "Juicy" by Better Than Ezra" I need to get it on video of them both dancing and singing to the song. It is pretty funny.

Work has been busy as ever. And is only going to get worse the next few weeks. We not only have layoffs, but we also have a new product shipping, which always means I'm busy filing bugs and duplicating customer issues.

Tonight Deni left at 4pm to go to an Enrichment thing. It's been a while since I've had the 2 kids alone for such a long time. I cooked (don't worry, it was only Spagetti) then the kids played in the backyard while I worked on the flowerbed in the front. I'm moving the "kidney" shaped flowerbed, getting rid of the 2 trees in the flowerbed and hopefully making my yard better looking for next spring. Deni's still gone, she came home about 10:15pm, then wanted to go back out for a Zuka juice with a friend.