Over the last few years Novell has built up quite a group of developers over in India. With as many developers over there, during my daily duties, I am starting to work with them more and more (get emails, have them in meetings, etc.) Anyway, today I was going through a bug, reading the comments. I came across a note that said "Kindly do the needful" It made me laugh. I'm not quite sure what language that is, but it is now my new quote. When I want someone to do something, I will just say "Kindly do the needful."
Work has been extremely busy. Stayed busy all day. I got to work at 7am this morning, its a miracle. I tried something new last night. I set the alarm on my cell phone then set it far enough away from the bed so that I had to get out of bed to turn it off. Once I was out, I actually got dressed and went to work, and actually got to work on time.
When I got home, Sydney was still down for her nap, Ryan and Deni were playing on the computer. Deni is addicted to Super Tux. She started playing the game on Ryans comptuer (which I installed Suse Linux 9.3) SuperTux is a Super Mario Bros-like game, but you are a penguin. She beat all 26+ levels, only to find out that the game hasn't been finished. At the end, it told her to wait for the next release to finish the game, or something like that. I think it is funny. For Ryan, I found some cheats for the game. He loves it, he can have as many guys as he wants, which allows him to play and play and play.
Deni bought Robots DVD today. I watched it with the kids. It is a funny movie. In the movie, one of the robots makes Farting noises with his hand under his armpit. Ryan thought it was funny but couldn't do it. So I did what any good father would do, I helped him till he come make a farting noise with his hand under his armpit. Now he's cool. (grin)