Friday, February 01, 2008

Swimming Lessons in February

I took the day off today. No really good reason other than it was Friday and I just needed to have a day off. Of course I got called by work anyways, the joys of having a cell phone. I should have turned it off, but I didn't. Then I felt guilty, so I called and talked to my co-worker for about 15 minutes.

Deni set up a "swimming lesson" from a friend of hers for both of us, so we headed to Provo to get some pointers on our swimming. Deni's friend, Jamie, is a pretty talented and accomplished Triathelete, so it was nice to get a few pointers on our swimming technique.

Jamie gave watched us swim and gave us pointers and drills to become better swimmers. Now I just have to practice and remember those drills. After our swim lesson, since Deni and I were kidless, we decided to go out to lunch together.

It was nice to be at home today.