I'm had hopes he would make it, but apparently it wasn't in the cards this time. So I started thinking what I could have done with the 48 minutes and 28 seconds instead of stand in line to vote.
Apparently I'm not the only one asking these types of questions
Is there magic in the number 48? Does this number hold any significance in your future success? Speaker Don Crowther suggests that there is. Here’s how it works… Set a timer for 48 minutes. Close out all distractions and work continuously for 48 minutes. When the timer goes off, get up and stretch, get a drink, use the restroom etc, in the following 12 minutes. Repeat as necessary.
Although it isn't 48 minutes, I saw a domino's pizza commercial last night that made me laugh about what to do with the 30 minutes while you wait for domino's pizza to be delivered.