Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sin City

Within 10 seconds of pulling on to the Las Vegas Strip, I had to yell at my kids to look away and close their eyes. I'm not sure how I had forgotten that Las Vegas was sin city and that porn was free on the side of the road.

We got into Las Vegas around 7pm and went straight to our hotel, Circus Circus. As we pulled into the hotel, Ryan told us that he didn't feel safe, which was the same feeling we were all having. I thought once we got into our Hotel, we'd feel different. However, that wasn't the case. We took everything we wanted to still have in the morning into the room with us and parked next to the most expensive car we could.

The only good thing about tonight, was we caught The Amazing Race an hour later than usual.