Friday, May 08, 2009

Disneyland - Day 5

Last and final day at Disneyland/California Adventure. We had a great week this. Today was the wrap up day, to get all the things we wanted to do.

You can definitely tell the difference between a Monday and Friday. Disneyland was packed, however we wanted to catch a few more things, once of which was the fireworks (Apparently they only do it on the weekends right now.)

Back to California Adventure to ride the Toy Story ride and since we were close, we jumped on the Ferris Wheel. Although Ryan was deathly afraid to ride the Ferris Wheel, we went anyway. Sydney was teasing him, as she wasn't afraid. She was having a great time teasing her brother as we rode the Ferris Wheel, until we said "Since your teasing your brother, I guess that means we'll have to take you to the Haunted Mansion." Wow I've never seen Sydney stop teasing so quickly.


Brother Bear is a great area for kids. Our kids could have spent hours there, had we let them.


Ryan at the Disneyland entrance. I probably should have taken these "entrance" pictures the first day, but didn't. There's a reason that only Ryan is in it. It was at the end of the day and Sydney didn't want to walk the 100 ft to have her picture taken. Ryan was a good sport.


We ate dinner in Disneyland tonight after that parade. Then waited around until the fireworks. Ryan and I went geo-caching for a few "virtual" geocaches.

The fireworks were amazing. Well worth the wait and crowds.

Got back to our hotel around 10:30pm. It's been a long fun week. One I hope the kids remember for years and years to come. I still remember going to Disneyworld whne I was in third grade. We made some great memories at the "happiest" place on earth.