I had planned on being home for the shipment, but after she knew, she signed for the package.
This was the box that showed up on our doorstep.

Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, this was just a packing box that and the actual box inside, so I don't have a massive tv. However when Ryan came home from school and saw the box, he thought I had bought a massive tv.
I set up the TV in our room. Not sure I'll ever want to take it out of my room now. We had a 13 inch tv in our room, prior to this purchase.
The TV is great. One of the things I like about the TV are the additional digital TV stations. For example, KSL channel 5.2 plays a "Universal Sports" station. I'm not a sports fan, however they are currently playing the "Giro d'Italia" which is a 3 week bike race (May 9th -31st), much like the Tour de France. They have a 2 hour recap each night, so I've been spending about 1-2 hours watching the race each night. It's a great race so far.