Of course, we had to stop and try to get the "Sword in the Stone" out. Both kids tried and tried to get it out, but we weren't the lucky ones today.
The kids wanted to ride the Tea cups, Deni and I watched. I'm not a Tea cup fan.
We walked by the Princess line and it was "short" only a 30 minute wait now. Sydney got to see Belle, Cinderella and Ariel. I love this picture I caught with Sydney and Ariel. It's a very cute picture.

At the end of the day, we headed towards the coast to see the ocean. We drove to Newport Beach but drove up the coast until we got to Huntington Beach.
I made sure everyone had jackets, except for myself. We got there at sun down and with the wind, it was chili.
As we got there, Sydney was fearless and ran to the edge of the water, not understanding the tides. It wasn't more than 45 seconds that a large wave came and caught Ryan and Sydney and got them wet almost waist deep. I was videoing at the time and about 5 feet away. I quickly stepped in front of Ryan and grabbed Sydney's arm. I wish the video would have been still running, as it would have been fun to watch, but I somehow turned it off, right as the wave hit.
Running with Sydney on the beach.

The sunset was beautiful as was the beach. Growing up in Texas, we didn't have "real" beaches like this. The ocean smell and the waves made me want to move to the coast.
Standing on the west coast- Ryan, Brett and Sydney.