Last year we rushed up to Burley and rushed home after the race. This year we thought we would take it easy and not rush things.
We stayed at the RV spot until today, Sunday, and then headed home around noon. On the way home we stopped to see Stefanie and Garrin and some potential new places for their business, since UTA is kicking the out of their current spot to expand I-15.
After meeting them in Lehi, we stopped for some dinner. It was a good thing we stopped for dinner. Just as we were coming into Provo, I thought I heard something. My first thought was that the bike trailer had fallen off the back and it was dragging out bikes. Then I thought, no, that's impossible so I didn't say anything. Then within 30 seconds, a truck drove up next to us and pointed towards the back of the trailer. Then I really thought our bikes were gone. Dad was driving and pulled over to the side of I-15. It turns out that a tire on the trailer had blown. It took us at least 30 to 45 minutes to change it. The hardest part was getting the spare tire off, as it was locked to the back of the trailer.
A nice State Trooper pulled over to make sure we were ok and helped us change the tire. By this time it was about 7pm. We pulled into Spanish Fork just after 7pm and unloaded everything out of the trailer.
It's been a nice vacation and fun to spend it with my parents.