Ryan had a birthday party to go to this morning and Sydney was feeling left out, so I filled our little swimming pool in the front yard to let it warm up. When Ryan left, Sydney got in her swimming suit and went out to play in the water. Deni and I both went out to play and watch her. I took my wallet out of my back pocket and set it on the porch steps. As Sydney was going to jump in, Deni started sneaking up behind her to splash her. So I did what any good husband would do. I snuck up on Deni (as she was sneaking up to get Sydney wet) and when she was close enough to the pool I grabbed her from behind and put her in the pool, clothes and all. After I did it and as she was trying to get up, I asked Deni if she had her cell phone in her pocket. Of course she looked me in the eye and replied that she did. Dang, I just ruined her cell phone. Then she started laughing..... funny joke. Oh well, I guess she had to get me back for putting her in the pool with all her clothes on. From there, it started a massive water fight in which we all ended up in the pool.
Here are a few pictures of Deni and Sydney having a water fight.


After the water fight, Deni, Sydney and I ended up all laying in the pool. It barely fit us all, but was fun to spend some one on one time with Sydney.