The kids started out Pack meeting by starting a fire (for their smoares a little bit later.) Ryan watching and listening patiently, while the fire is started.

I never thought I'd see Deni in a Scouting uniform. However she was called as the Primary President about a month ago and was instructed to get her full Scout Uniform as well as to get trained and involved in Scouting. It was great timing, as Ryan is just starting Cub Scouts.

As is customary, the Mom's get a pin when a Cub Scout/Scout gets a rank advancement. Here is Ryan attempting to pin it onto Deni's shirt. I would/should have been up there with them, but who would have taken the pictures then?



Ryan was able to accomplish getting the pin in with any bloodshed, which is great.
After the awards, we played some games. One was with a huge parachute.
