We had a great showing from our families. Both my sisters and families were in attendance, as were my parents. Deni's parents flew in to participate in Ryan's baptism as well. We also had a few cousins (on either side) and good friends (Ben & Emily Williams & family).
As always things were very hectic this morning. Deni not only had the stress of her own son's baptism, but as the Primary President, also had to conduct part of the meeting and welcome Ryan and the little girl that was baptized with him into the Church and Primary.
Ryan and I changed into our white clothes and Dad took a few pictures of us.

I then went to help Deni finish up the photocopying of the program.
Ryan, Deni and I all sat in the front of the chapel. I felt the spirit very strong in the chapel. As it was Ryan's turn to be baptized, Ryan and I walked hand in hand down the hallway to the Baptismal font. Garrin Ellis and Keith Bigler were the witnesses of the baptism. The water was warm as we entered the font. I took Ryan by the right hand and as I raised my hand to the square, I was overcome with the spirit. I paused for a few seconds to gain my composure and then said the baptismal prayer. Ryan went completely under the water and came back up. After looking to the two witnesses to confirm I had said the prayer correctly and that Ryan had gone completely under the water, we exited the font.
Ryan and I quickly changed back into our Sunday clothes and we went back to the chapel. We heard a talk on the Holy Ghost from Grandpa Keith Bigler and then Grandpa Terry Berger confirmed him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and gave him the Holy Ghost.

Here's a picture with Grandpa Berger

After the special events, we invited all our friends and family back to our house for a luncheon where we had Navajo Tacos (or as my family calls them - Scones). We had a great rest of the day visiting with family.