I went outside and it was nice and cool, with the normal Spanish Fork wind. The lawn needed to be mowed, so I decided I'd get out and do it while the weather was nice. Ryan woke up before I got out the door, so I sent him to watch cartoons while I worked on the lawn.
I finished the Front lawn and then came into the house to get the kids some breakfast. After breakfast, I started on the back lawn. I was 95% complete and finishing up around the swingset, when a sound from under the lawnmower came that sounded like I had hit a toy with the lawnmower. I pulled the lawnmower back in anticipation of seeing a some Happy Meal Toy obliterated. To my dismay, I saw pieces of Ryan's glasses everywhere.
Here is what I could find.

Frames and lenses are gone. I'm not sure running over glasses with a Lawnmower is a covered by our insurance.
Luckily, Ryan has an older backup pair of glasses, that he may just be wearing until the magic date comes that our insurance will pay for another pair.