I woke up today at 5:28am to the sound of Ryan dry-heaving just outside my bedroom. I jumped up (in the dark), found Ryan and quickly carried him into the bathroom. Poor kid, what a way to start out the day. Obviously we kept Ryan home from school today.
Since I was up, I got ready and went to work. I've decided that since I'm swimming Monday, Wed, and Friday during lunch, I might as well exercise Tues and Thurs too. So today during lunch I went and rode a stationary bike for 40 minutes, then took a 15 minute shower. I rode just over 12 miles (20k) Actually saying that I rode 20k sounds so much better. I think I'm going to start saying all my distances in meters and kilometers, they sound so much more impressive than miles.
After work today I spent some time with Sydney while she watched the High School Musical 2 "extras" from the DVD. She told me that we needed to watch the "blue-birds". I looked at her and said, I'm not sure where those are. She then ran upstairs to ask Ryan and came back down and said: "Ryan said the funny song is on the blue-birds".
Oh you mean the Bloopers. So we watched the High School Musical 2 Bloopers together.