Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ice skating in Provo

Tonight we went Ice Skating with the Young Men and Young women from the ward for mutual. Since both Deni and I work in with the YM/YW we took our kids along (as we always do). I actually tried to get the kids to want to go to Grandma's during this activity but who wants to pass up Indoor Ice Skating.

I was surprised how well Ryan did. He was off going around the ice rink by himself within seconds of hitting the ice. Sydney didn't quite have the balance to skate by herself. She was ok with me holding one of her hands, however she never caught on to the concept.

It was fun to skate around with the Ryan, Sydney and the kids from the ward.

Deni took Sydney around with one of the Young Women from our ward. I caught this little video clip. Note the Young Man (also from our ward) that thought it would be a good idea to try and push Deni over.


Sydney did much better than this when I took her around the rink.