When I woke up this morning it was raining. Within an hour it was snowing hard. By noon it had stopped snowing and we had just over 6 inches of fresh snow.
I went out to shovel the driveway and found the snow was wet and heavy. Great snowman making snow. A few minutes later Deni and the kids got dressed and came outside to build a snowman.
As we were building the snowman we hear, "Mom... Dad...I need some help"
We looked over and we saw this:
Only Sydney would be out in the snow with her boots off.
We had fun making the snowman.
In the past, our snowmen haven't lasted too long. Usually some kids in the neighborhood come by and push it over or do something to it. While we were making our big snowman I had an idea.
We have 2 larger sized rocks in our parkstrip. I threw snow around these rocks and had the kids make smaller snowmen, with the rock packed with snow as the base of the snowman. I'm hoping I don't wake up and see a car stuck on my parkstrip thinking it would be funny to run over a small snowman only to hit my rock.


