I rode North into Provo, then back along the same route, past Novell and onto my ride home. It was record breaking hot. 101 at the time I was riding. A few miles south of Novell, I felt like I was getting too hot and didn't have enough water to keep me cool, so I decided that it wasn't worth it to continue on and called Deni. I continued to ride towards home, until Deni caught me in North Spanish Fork. All in all, I had ridden just over 30 miles for the day. 4 miles short of my 34 miles, but acceptable. Deni was smarter than I was and rode in the morning before it got hot. She road from Spanish Fork to Santaquin, up Santaquin Canyon a few miles and then back home. She got her 34 miles in, I didn't.
Tonight was the ward's Father and Son's campout. Ryan has been looking forward to this campout for a while. Instead of getting all our cooking stuff together, I decided that we'd just go out to eat then head up the Canyon. The ward was taking care of breakfast, so it was much easier for us to just eat before we went.
Ryan choose Barry's Drive in. It's a local hamburger joint. Deni took Ryan there a while back and Ryan has wanted to take me there since.
After eating, we headed up Spanish Fork Canyon to Sheep Creek (pronounced "sheep crick") by the locals. We set up our tents (and I realized we forgot a nice pad to sleep on.)

We were only about 30 miles from our house, but it's amazing how well you can see the stars when there are no lights around. I sat around a campfire for most of the night and stared up into the sky while Ryan ran around with his friends. You could easily see the Milky Way and Venus the brightest star in the sky. I also saw a few shooting stars.