Sunday, August 23, 2009

And the Best use of $64.05 dollars goes to

Me. A few weeks ago we were at Wal-Mart and ran on to some clearance outdoor wooden rocking chairs. I've been wanting some chairs for our front porch for a while but they're expensive and there always seems to be something else we need. However, the $85 chairs (each) were marked down to $30. I went back and forth, should I get it or not and decided not to. Well at least until the next morning, when I drove back to Wal-mart and purchased 2 rocking chairs.

I've been teased a few times by neighbors that they are Grandma or Grandpa chairs, but it has become a gathering place for our family. Sometimes it's just me and Deni, others it's me and Ryan or Deni and Ryan, etc.



There's nothing more I like to do than to spend time with my family and these chairs have been a great way to just that.



Just about each night since I've purchased these chairs, some sort of family gathering has happened. Deni and I have also enjoyed getting the kids to bed and then sitting on the porch and talking.