Santa was tired, but on a mission to come and visit with Ryan and Sydney.

Sydney got 2 bears (a girl and a boy).


Ryan got a supersized Rudolf Stitch. In this picture he has his old stitch and the new Rudolf the Red Nose Stitch.

Santa must have been working overtime or his Elves are working at the Disney Store. We went to the Disney store a few days ago and Ryan found this Rudolf the Red Nose Stitch, however he was too expensive to purchase. As we left the store, Ryan was thinking of ways to save money to come back at a later time to purchase the Stitch. How did Santa know that Ryan wanted that Stitch.
As Santa left, Deni asked if she could go with him. He agreed and they left together to make a few special visits.
Ryan and I played Monopoly while we were waiting for Deni to come home. I lost to Ryan after continued to land on the only property Ryan had put buildings on. I think I landed on it 3 times in a row around the board. I mortgaged all my properties, but finally ran out of money.
I put the kids to bed about 8pm.
Deni got home about 8:25pm and shortly after that Deni's parents showed up. They will be in town for the next few days visiting us.