The other night, after helping put the kids to bed, I went through my normal routine.
Go to my bedroom -check
Turn on the TV - check.... uh wait a second, no power.
Try again to turn on the TV - still no power. Being a troubleshooter by trade, I checked the obvious things first. Yep, just as I thought, it had been unplugged. I plugged it back in. Now the power button. Nothing but fuzz. Hmmm that's odd. Maybe the kids had accidentally turned it to some random channel, so I changed the channel and I still got fuzz. Hmm. Next I looked around the back of the TV surprisingly enough the cable had been undone.
Just about this time, Deni came walking into the bedroom with a grin on her face.
I guess my nights of watching TV in my bed are over. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.