A few months back, my mom was watching my oldest sisters kids (Teresa). While babysitting, my mom asked Austin (my nephew) to clean up something. A little while later, my mom and 3 year old niece, Kennedy, found that Austin hadn't put away all of this things. Kennedy said "Austin's a butthole of doing that." This obviously caught my mom off guard coming from Kennedy and tried to keep a straight face while telling her she shouldn't talk like that.
Since hearing that story, Deni and I have joked around by saying substituting "butthole" with BH. So we say "You're a BH for doing that!" We used BH because we didn't think the kids would catch on. Not too long after we started saying it, Ryan caught on and figured out what BH stood for.
Fast forward to last night. We were trying to go out to Wal-Mart as a family and I was teasing Deni (as I normally do) because she was taking too long to get ready. Out of the blue, Sydney said "Dad, you're a BH." Deni and I both started laughing.