Last night we went to the grocery store to get a few things. As we walked in, all the Coke products were on sale. 2 liters for 69 cents. Ryan went straight to the Diet Coke. Why Diet Coke? Blame it on Youtube. For some time now, Ryan's been begging us to buy Diet Coke and Mentos and to try the Youtube "experiment".
I agreed and we put the Diet Coke into the shopping cart. After that we had a hard time finding mentos, however Deni finally found them. It was too dark to do the experiment, so I told him we'd have to later.
When I got home I asked Deni if it was appropriate Sunday activity. Neither of us saw a problem with it and decided we'd do it Sunday Morning.
So here it is. one 2 liter of Diet Coke, 12 mentos, one 6 inch piece of PVC pipe and a slip of paper.
This was great family fun, all for under $2.00
A funny note, after we did this and watched the video Ryan said that his voice sounded different. We said that is how you sound. His reply was "Curse you Technology."