Two of my favorite pastimes are:
1. Teasing Deni
2. Surprising Deni for Christmas
When I combined the two, it's twice as fun.
The other day Deni and I were out and driving on I-15. I saw a Billboard about Laser Hair Removal and the idea came.
I looked and Deni asked her which side of the bed she wanted. She looked at me a little confused and I continued to explain that I was getting her Laser Hair Removal for Christmas, but I could only afford one leg, so I wanted it to be on the leg closest to me in bed.
We both got a good laugh out of it. It's fun to tease Deni that I'm going to get her only one leg of Laser Hair removal.
On a side note, I have my kids trained that they DON'T ever want to have a dog. I told the kids that if we got a dog, that they would be in charge of 2 things.
First, cleaning up it's poop and
Second paying for it's Vet bills.
If I ask Ryan if he wants a dog now, he says "No way, I don't want to clean up poop or pay the Vet bills." Awesome.
Ok back to teasing Deni about her Christmas present. We were out as a family shopping and Deni ran into a store by herself. As soon as she got out of the car, I asked the kids if they could keep a secret about Deni's Christmas present. They said they could, so I said "I'm getting Mom a puppy for Christmas". Ryan immediately started laughing and said "Ohhhh, so Mom can clean up it's poop and pay it's vet bills."