It all started this morning with the kids yelling from the bottom of the stairs at 6:18am - "Mom and Daddddddd". Deni I both jumped up and got dressed and reported to the top of the stairs. I thought the kids would sleep in a little bit longer, but apparently Ryan woke up and then promptly woke up his sister. As we got to the top of the stairs, I said, "ohhh it looks like Santa's been here" and "wow - Santa must have eaten the whole pie that was left out for him". I remember my dad saying things like that when I was a kid, while I was waiting at the top of our stairs. It's funny how we do things like our parents.
It was snowing this morning, but not sticking. Plus with the "Spanish Fork Wind" blowing, the snow was blowing horizontally, however it was warm inside and the kids had their minds on other things than the weather outside.
Ryan got a new bike, even though he was more excited about the Pokemon cards his sister gave him. The bike was in the garage, but we couldn't convince him to put down the Pokemon cards to go take a look, even when we told him there was something "special" for him in the garage. Go figure. We eventually got it for him and rolled it down the hallway. After he saw it, he jumped up and ran to it. The local bike store was doing a "bike drive" where we turned his old bike in for 10% off the one we bought for him. Ryan's old bike was great, but he had outgrown it this last summer. Matter of fact, he asked for his bike a few times after we had already traded it in, so we had to tell him we had taken it to Grandpa's to fix a flat tire.

Sydney got "Disney Sing it" for the Wii. Most of the Wii games are a little too old for her, so this will be a great way for Sydney to be able to use the Wii. Sydney also got High School Musical things (jacket and cheerleading outfit).

Deni got a new phone. She's been needing one for a while and we've been putting off. I'm amazed that I was able to surprise her with the dufus from the AT&T store attempting to foil "Project surprise Deni" First the dufus almost wiped out her VM a week before Christmas, he sent 2 emails congratulating her on her new purchase, plus he sent a text to her phone. I luckily was able to intercept all of the above and pull my Project off.

I got a few things for my bike. First I got a new heart rate/altimeter/cadence wireless bike computer by Trek. Also, so I could ride in style, Deni got me a Tux (shown below).

I also got this cool tripod for out little Canon camera. Now we can take pictures of the whole family on our outings.

Finally, the family got Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii - Here's Deni rocking out. I love this video.