Saturday, April 12, 2008

Utah Flash Game

Ryan got some tickets to the Utah Flash (a D-league basketball team, where D-league is a step under the NBA.) If you know anything about me, I'm not a sports fan. I don't watch football or basketball, but Ryan was excited to have gotten some free tickets through his school, so we went. The game started at 7pm. I got home at 6:30pm from my campout. I quickly showered and we were out the door. We got there a little late, however basketball games go forever, so we only missed the first quarter.

The Utah Flash play at David O McKay Events Center in Orem.

Here's a picture of Ryan. We were able to sit right behind the basketball hoop on the 4th row.



Ryan saw a friend of his that came and sat by him. His friend had a noise maker that was given out before we go there. Ryan was more interested in the noise maker than he was in the game. During half time, they invited all the kids down on the floor to do the Makaran dance. There were so many kids, he didn't quite make it on the floor, which is ok, as he really didn't know the dance, but he was excited to go and try.

This was the Utah Flash last game of the season. (They won, by the way).

The game didn't get out until about 10pm.

It was fun to go to the game with Ryan. I enjoy spending time with him. He always makes me laugh.