I'm sick of being sick.
I spent the whole weekend sick and in bed. I wasted the whole weekend (and it was beautiful here in Utah). I finally went to an Instacare on Sunday morning as I couldn't take it anymore (and neither could Deni.) Apparently, I'm harder to be around when I'm sick (grin).
Sydney had been diagnosed with having Strep earlier this week, so when I went in with the same symptoms, the Dr didn't even test me for strep, but rather just wrote out a prescription.
I wish I could bypass all the formalities of driving 50 miles round trip, paying a $25.00 co-pay to an Instacare Dr, as well as waiting in a Pharmacy for 30 minutes to get a weeks worth of pills. It seems like it would be easier to just say I need some pills, these are my symptoms and here's the history and my money.
On a better note, I began feeling better yesterday afternoon (after I missed Stake Conference). Hmm I wonder if there is some correlation there. I still have a sore throat, but my aches are gone, which makes like a million times better.