Thursday, January 25, 2007

If you die, can I have your monitor

I didn't sleep well last night as I couldn't stop coughing. I think I fell asleep about 2am, last night. Deni called first thing this morning and got me a doctor appointment at 10:30am. I stayed home and worked from home until my Dr appointment.

I got to the Dr at 10:30am and sat there until 11:30am before they called me back. They checked me for Strep and ended up getting a couple of prescriptions.

For the last few days at work, I've tried to keep my door shut as I can't stop coughing. A co-worker has mentioned a few times that he was concerned about my cough, as it didn't sound good.

Anyway, the same co-worker stopped by my office today as he was leaving and said "That cough still doesn't sound good." I assured him that I had been to the Doctor today and that I had a prescription to help with the cough. He then said, "Well, If you die, can I have your (computer) monitor..... not that I want you to die, but if you do, can I have it?" I again assured him I would survive, but told him he could have it.