I think we are on to something. Since putting new pillows, flannel sheets and a down comforter on the kids beds, both of them have slept through the night for the last 2 nights. Money well spent.
I don't ever remember a winter ever being so cold. The news said that Roosevelt, a city in eastern Utah, was -31 degrees F overnight.
Tonight was Mutual. We took all the YM to a Spanish Fork City Council meeting. We got there right at 6pm, which is when it was supposed to start. There were no seats as there were a lot of people there. I doubt the kids got anything out of the meeting. After the meeting, we went back to the church and talked about it for a few minutes. It was interesting to hear the kids say that they didn't really care about what was being said at the City Council meeting. They can't see past a year or two in the future.