Sydney and I were watching Disney Channel a few days ago and they gave a suggestion for an April Fools prank. They said to switch the insides of two cereal boxes. Sydney and I looked at each other and decided to try it on April fools day with Ryan.
As I was helping get Ryan ready for school, I asked him what he was going to have for breakfast (so I could make the switch) and he told me, then went on to get dressed. I quickly switched the Captain Crunch with the Corn Chex.
When Ryan came to eat breakfast, he almost caught on to us. He picked up the Corn Chex, shook it and said, "Hey who ate all the Corn Chex", not knowing I had switched it with Captain Crunch. Sydney was doing all she could to not laugh, which meant she had her hand over her mouth and almost gave it away, luckily Ryan hadn't remembered it was April Fools day. Ryan sat down and began to pour his "Corn Chex" into his bowl and all of the sudden - Captain Crunch came out in his bowl. We all started laughing. April Fools.......
So, Thanks Disney Channel for helping us pull an April Fools prank on Ryan.