The kids and I watched the movie "Marley & Me".
Before we watched it, Sydney was so excited. She had seen the commercials for it a number of times and was very excited to watch it. It's about a unruly dog called Marley and in the TV commercial, Owen Wilson is hanging out the window of his car holding on to the back part of the dog while Jennifer Aniston is slowly driving down the road. Owen's character says "Marley's making a break for it". Anyway, as I said Sydney was so excited and said was attempting to quote the commercial and said "Marley's making brakes". It was funny and cute.
Deni had a meeting tonight so I watched it with the kids. As it ended, I told the kids they couldn't say ANYTHING about the movie to Deni, as I knew one of them would say it has a sad ending, which would ruin the movie.